eduphoria! works to empower teachers. The integrated apps assist in every aspect of the school day, from lesson planning to monitoring student progress, streamlining administrative duties, and providing a collaborative platform for education professionals. Eduphoria! creates tools that seamlessly precipitate a teacher’s success in the classroom.
- Aware Premium
- Analyze state assessment data in a rich, interactive grid
- Create and share custom data views to focus on important issues for your district
- Develop easy-to-administer benchmark tests
- Print answer documents on plain paper and scan with inexpensive retail scanners
- Create a district bank of benchmark questions
- Analyze the impact of your scope and sequence when used with Forethought
- Build student personal graduation plans
- Generate graphs automatically as you are interacting with your data
- Develop district scope and sequence online
- Create clarifying documents on best practices
- Align curriculum with TEKS and state assessment data
- Develop district bank of exemplary activities and lessons
- Collaborate with shared plans and team planning
- Enjoy rich text planning area for attractive lesson plans
- Plan a day-at-a-time or for a week’s subject-at-a-time
- Copy plans easily from year-to-year or week-to-week
- Eliminate the need for turning in lesson plans!
- Professional development management and collaboration platform
- Complete appraisal system with integrated staff evaluation, goal setting, and PLC collaboration to create a true professional growth system
- Intuitive and innovative course management system that is fully functional on mobile devices
- Powerful real-time reporting for educator goals and portfolios to support educators in need
- Create comprehensive professional learning plans
TEKSbank questions are designed based on an in-depth analysis of the TEKS, the STAAR released items, and assessment best practices. The questions can be used by teachers and administrators to build assessments in an online application that pairs seemlessly with Aware.
Visit the TEKSbank page to learn more!